Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
401 posts
564,477 visits

sl or soulight , (my page for single moms)

show starting post by soulight
Show newest posts...
Searching for a cash loan for my disabled mother today., Can anyone help me
Talk to Aidnell
Talk to tmojo2011
he left me with no job, a broke down car, no money... I now am staying with a friend whom givevs me a ride to work. I have a 2nd job i start on the 29th but car still broke down. how do I find help? not married.
Talk to judyope
i need help i am disabled i lost my home much of everything else my mortgage company would not accept any offers on the home buying food and meds pretty much depleted me now i have a bill for 24k i see a debt i can't handle lawyer fees i can't handle any help would be greatfully accepted
Talk to duane58
I need money To pay billd and food .i am so tired this life
Talk to par
Dear soulight,
I just put my car in the shop because it needs a brand new engine. I've been broke because of paying bills and having an increase in rent. I just got married and my husband has no car and we don't live together. I have not been able to see him for over a month now because of my car breaking down. I work full time but my job just scrapes my bills by. I need 900 dollars to get my car out of the shop and I only have 87 dollars. I've tried loan companies, friends/relatives, asking my husband, negotiation and those options just didn't seem to work. What can I do?? I'm sick and have been walking 4 miles a day to work and back ( in the dark of the night). My credit is horrible and my state doesn't allow car title loans or payday loans. What are my other options?? Please help me!! I'm desperate!!
Talk to homer822
I need financial help to settle my debts and utility bills
Talk to Amene
hello, does your program help families who are homeless and stranded in another state with bus tickets to get home?
Talk to hyde2013
Are there any government programs that can help pay my court fees? I'm struggling terribly and that is the only thing holding me back from moving on to a better life.
Talk to lt.anthonydelgado
Mr. pig   in reply to soulight
I like
Talk to Mr. pig
Minnasoda charitys that will help me and my two young children with this holiday season
Talk to angel0902
Can i
Talk to angel0902
Talk to Babies@711
I am a single mother of two one of my daughters is disabled I cant work because she needs constant care I live in new orleans and cant find any housing programs!!
Talk to jay_l
Hi there, just wanted to say...I appreciate your help and pages, I have been very resourceful myself but this has helped me tremendously, thanks so much!!!
Talk to Spunkeyone
I need some financial assistance US $1,000.00, to help with rent, bills, and food. My wife is not working and pregnant. I work part-time, but its not enough, please if you can help me, thank you. my email is thank you.
Talk to aljay56
Hello. My name is Denise and I recently gained custody of my two grandson who were living in the street. I am two months behind on my rent due to having to buy extra food and what not for the two kids. Please help. email is
Talk to charlie1968
dear soullight
i bjb1958 i been chattting with schimidty i am in need of getting my 1997dodge 1500 pickup plated and insured which cost about 275 i also have to get a cell phone the staffing companies i been to have told me no goverment because of the limited minutes i have a friend i do lawn cutting for who can get me a new phone for $80 out the door and $25 a month . i been walikung to get my lawns cutjust to buy food and get personal hygenne products if i could get running i have signs on the truck and get maybe some work i live in michigan and all the agencys wont help and the dept of human resources told me why do i need to fix my truck ? i told them because i want to go to work! can you assist me i am on the adpage i also have a friend with electric bill probelm she is on a full disabilty she bi polar and now has fibermpoyla congrestive heart faiulre and back injury dte gave her a $250 a month payment and with her check is cant be covered she has at her apt no way to adjust the temp . can you help her i have her phone number to contact her
Talk to bjb1958
tommyboy1986   in reply to tommyboy1986
in response to that i went to a rental assistance office today in my state to see if they could help me. i was told i could get assistance if i payed my rent and no other bill there solution was to basiclly get everything i own turned off and just let those bills build up
Talk to tommyboy1986
missvh   in reply to tommyboy1986
If you are a veteran, u should be getting a Veteran's check. Apply for that.
Talk to missvh